FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Fire damage restoration services are something that we all hope that we will never need. However, when you discover you need us, we are here to help. We understand that you are going through a very difficult and sensitive time. When there is a fire in our homes it can certainly be a devastating time. However, VMC Restoration will do our best to restore your home to its original glory.
Processes to expect during the fire damage restoration process.
During fire damage restoration we will be battling many things from the smells of the fire, water damage, and the actual fire damage. Not to worry we are the professionals and fully understand what it is that we need to do. This may include various processes such as:
- The number one goal is to prepare your property back to the way it was before. This will most likely mean reconstruction of the structure, repainting, and more.
- Oversee inventory and packing. It can be a very hard process for some homeowners; however, we will help you. This is what we do all day, every day. We can assist you with your insurance company and keep track of what was a total loss, what can be saved and repaired.
- Our team of experts will use state of the art technology to remove all remnants of the smell as well as the damage.
- Thoroughly clean the home or business of soot and smoke smell. This is often found in areas that we cannot visually see as well. We will take care of all of the areas.
The 3 main components to fire damage restoration.
When it comes to finding a fire damage restoration company in Las Vegas or Henderson there are 4 main components you should expect. These are:
- Reinforce the structure
- Assess soot and smoke damage and determin what needs to be repaired and the best way to accomplish it.
- Clear out the ruined and damaged materials.
- Restore the property to pre-loss conditions
You need to act fast. The longer the fire damage sits the worse the damage will get. This means that you need to call right away. If you don’t know what to do about your insurance, we can assist. We work with fire damage day in and day out and do know what to do. Smoke and soot can cause serious health issues and you shouldn’t be breathing it. Call the experts and let them guide you on the dos and don’ts to get your fire damage restoration done properly.
When a fire hits, it is can be devastating. However, as professional fire damage restoration experts we have helped many people through this overwhelming process. In fact, you will be impressed by how swift and organized we are in such incidents. We will manage the inventory of your home and losses for your insurance company. We will get the water damage, soot, and restore those places that need reconstruction. You cannot do this alone if you need the professionals to get your home or business back.